A super gentle & light open diaper, providing ultimate softness
Our softest and best open diapers ever.
Super soft and breathable materials.
The supple core with channels helps to ensure a soft fit.
Gently caring for the baby skin.
Flexing to your newborn baby’s every movement.
Ideal for when your little one weighs 2–5 kg.
Recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordic, lotion-free as well as dermatologically tested.
Certified by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and made of FSC-certified cellulose.
SOFT & COMFORTABLE
Providing a both super soft and comfortable fit.
Caring for delicate skin with breathable materials.
A gentle shape around the waist.
Our softest diaper does not press against the delicate bellybutton.
RESPONSIBLE CHOICES FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We have made several efforts focused on supporting a sustainable society.
Certified by the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
Made out of FSC-certified cellulose.
CARING FOR THE BABY’S DELICATE SKIN
Products recommended by Asthma Allergy Nordics are suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
Dermatologically tested to be as natural and gentle as possible.
Lotion free, so that you can protect your baby’s skin according to his or her specific needs.
Wonderfully soft leakage barriers, for a highly effective protection.
A reliable protection with a thin, supple and super absorbent core.
Thanks to the supple core and its channels – the diaper will gently flex and adapt.
FIT & MOVEMENT
Super soft waistband for a gentle fit around the tummy.
Super soft material and elastics in the back and at the sides – for a wonderfully gentle fit around your baby’s tummy.
SMART & CONVENIENT
Helpful change indicator.
The stripe across the back changes colour when it’s time for a new diaper.
Flexible tab-on-tab fastening.
For a perfectly tailored fit.
SMART, NATURE-INSPIRED DESIGN
A nature-inspired design called Nordic Touch.
Inspired by the region’s trees, plants and berries.
Two different prints per size.
Both beautiful and functional.
Marks in front to help you fasten it correctly.
Subdued colours that doesn’t show through light-coloured clothing.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders and shipments. Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or duties and fees mandated by customs. The value on your customs form will reflect the full value of all products purchased - discounts are not considered in the customs total value.
We ship internationally via International Standard and offer Free Shipping over US$100 on purchase. This service takes anywhere up to 15 business days and has a shipping charge baed on product weight with tracking, excluding on Free shipping.
If you have any concerned on Shipping Serivce, please email email@example.com.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Nature-as is not responsible for duties and fees mandated by customs and can not ship out replacement packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, Nature-as assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- Your 100% satisfaction is important to us. Nature-as allows 30 day returns for only damaged product with the exception of a single- use product such as Diaper and Mask Sheet etc.
Also Please note that all products are eligible for return only if they are unused and in its original packaging and the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a label for free return shipping.
- Also Please note that all products are eligible for return only if they are unused and in its original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders and shipments excepted damaged product.