- It has the moisturizing cooling and soothing effect.
- It is cool and fresh high moisture soothing gel lotion.
- It protects baby skin healthily and coolly.
Moisturizing cooling and soothing effect
Clean New Zealand's various herb ingredients and natural ingredients cool and calm the hot baby skin without any irritation. The refreshing moisturizing of the clean hub keeps the baby skin healthy without frustration, richness, and stickiness. Aloe Vera calms the stimulated skin and helps to regenerate the skin. Lavender water helps whitening, moisturizing and soothing. Apricot seed oil is rich in vitamin A and minerals and quick to absorb skin. Comfrey extract is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, E, etc., helps skin regeneration and atopy, and is rich in protein and minerals. Chickweed extract is rich in minerals, cools down heat, and helps with eczema and rash.
Keep hot baby skin cool and healthy
Babies have a thin skin layer and very active metabolism, so they sweat a lot because they have a lot of heat. They are easily susceptible to skin troubles because of their inexperienced skin breathing function and body temperature control ability. Apply the Nellie tier baby soothing gel lotion to a part that is easy to trouble, and keep the child's skin cool and healthy.
- Face: frequent external stimuli around the eyes, ears and mouth
- Neck: Stimulation due to friction with collar
- Hands: Pulling fingers and stimuli by stinging
- Elbow: Frequent friction and foldable parts are wet
- Back: Lie down for a long time, vulnerable to moisture
- Rump: Stimulated with frequent excretion and diapers
- Behind the knee: The folds of the joints are wet
It is refreshing and soft, so it is good for baby massage, and keeps hot skin cool and healthy.
Special and strong point
- Cooling, soothing and moisturizing at once
- Supply luxury hotel in New Zealand
- Development of Herb Aroma Components by Phytotherapy research
- Not adding chemical and harmful components such as parabens
- 100% vegetable natural origin component
- Hand-made product
The Korea Institute of Dermatological Scienes's human body application test for skin primary irritation evaluation by skin patch was determined to belong to the non-stimulation product group.
The quality test results of the Korea Conformity Laboratories on human harmful products such as lead, arsenic, and formaldehyde were judged to be suitable.
All ingredients: aloe vera leaf juice, lavender flower/leaf/stem extract, sweet almond oil, apricot oil, lavender flower water, chickweed extract, comfrey extract, glycerine, port marigold extract, cetearyl alcohol, ceteares-20, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, honey, perfume