This safe and natural ‘stop the spot treatment’ gets deep into the pores to fight infection and inflammation. It helps reduce pimples, acne, redness and discomfort.
A natural gel full of botanical ingredients our SPOT STOP is formulated to fight blemishes as they start to appear. Aloe Vera and Lavender soothe and calm stressed skin, promote healing and stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Wild crafted White Willow contains natural salicylic acid that prevents pores from becoming clogged and encourages the shedding of dead skin cells. Burdock and Liquorice Root are strongly anti-inflammatory and fight infection. Eucalyptus helps both prevent and heal pimples and Thyme is deeply cleansing and anti-bacterial.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Lavendula augustafolia (lavender) floral water, Salix Alba (wild crafted white willow bark) extract, Arctium lappa (burdock) extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice root) extract, Essential Oil Blend including Thymus vulgaris (thyme), Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) and Melaeuca alternifolia (tea tree), Geogard 221 Ecocert Preservative Paraben Free (Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol).
How to use: Apply a small amount of gel directly onto pimples as they appear. Avoid surrounding skin. You may experience a tingling sensation for a short time….this is normal. Use morning and night after using WASH and MOISTURE.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders and shipments. Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or duties and fees mandated by customs. The value on your customs form will reflect the full value of all products purchased - discounts are not considered in the customs total value.
We ship internationally via International Standard and offer Free Shipping over US$100 on purchase. This service takes anywhere up to 15 business days and has a shipping charge baed on product weight with tracking, excluding on Free shipping.
If you have any concerned on Shipping Serivce, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that for all shipments, we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Nature-as is not responsible for duties and fees mandated by customs and can not ship out replacement packages.
- Please also be aware that in the event that a delivery address is submitted incorrectly or mistyped when an order is placed, Nature-as assumes no responsibility. We will work to get the package to you, though an address error can incur a turnaround time of up to 3 weeks.
- Your 100% satisfaction is important to us. Nature-as allows 30 day returns for only damaged product with the exception of a single- use product such as Diaper and Mask Sheet etc.
Also Please note that all products are eligible for return only if they are unused and in its original packaging and the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
Please email email@example.com and we will email you a label for free return shipping.
- Also Please note that all products are eligible for return only if they are unused and in its original packaging.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders and shipments excepted damaged product.